How To Register for Classes in Six Easy Steps!
Note: Mid-Metro Academy has only the one registration time for the entire year. Please register for full-year, Fall, and Spring classes at the same time. Full-year classes reflect both semesters in the tuition cost, but all classes can be paid for in two installments (see below).
1. Make sure your Mid-Metro Account is up-to-date and your balance paid. Double-check your students' grades to make sure they reflect the grade they will be going into this fall.
2. Go to the Class Schedule page.
3. Select a class you want.
4. Tick the box next to the name of the student you want to add to the class, under the Register button.
5. Select Register and you should see a pop-up stating that your student is successfully registered!
6. Go to the upper menu bar and click on Balance (it may still show $0.00 if you have not refreshed the page) to pay.
- You can choose to either pay for the whole year upfront, or pay in installments. The first half of the year’s tuition is due 8/7/2020 and the second half is due 1/4/2021.
To see which classes you have added your students in, select Manage Class Registrations (Located right above the 4th Period heading on the Schedule). If you registered for a class accidentally, you can remove your student from a class on this page.